MAAP entrance exam
Admission >> Application Procedure
1. Get MAAP scholarship application forms from any of the testing/filing centers, Naval ROTC units, or PCG stations nationwide.
2. Submit duly accomplished application form with the requirements to designated filing centers either by mail or in person.
3. Receive admission slip either by mail or in person.
1. 2 copies of 2 x 2 colored pictures
2. Payment of non-refundable processing fee of
P 300.00 in cash or check/money order payable to MAAP.
3. Photocopy of birth certificate
4. Photocopy of valid school ID or certification from your principal/registrar, that you are a bonafide or graduatingstudent with good standing.
5. Two (2) pcs self-address stamped (speedmail) envelopes
Applicants must pass/meet standards covering four stages:
1. MAAP Entrance examination inclusive of theaptitude/ emotional/ telligence/ personality/ Psychological/ neuro-psychiatric tests
2. Personal interview to be conducted by the BOA members
3. MAAP Medical criteria inclusive of physical, drug, lungs, dental, laboratory, audio test and color blindness test (ISHIHARA) test, visual acuity for far vision should be at least 20/30 and with one dose of Hepa B vaccine.
4. Orientation training for one month (May-June) inclusive of refresher classes in Math and English coupled with semi-regimental training.
Maritime Academy of Asia and the Pacific (MAAP)
Kamaya Point, Brgy. Alas-asin, Mariveles, Bataan
MAAP Tel#: (02) 784-9100
MAAP Bataan: (047) 237-3355
Cell No.: (0917) 533-8263
AMOSUP Seamen’s Center
Annex Building – MAAP Satellite Office
Cabildo cor. Sta. Potenciana Sts.
Telefax: (02) 527-21-10
AMOSUP Seamen’s Hospital – Cebu
Camino Visinal St. Umapad, Mandaue City, Cebu
Tel. No.(032) 346-26-27
Fax No.(032) 346-25-98
AMOSUP Seamen’s Hospital – Iloilo
Oñate St., Mandurriao
Tel. No.(033) 321-2438
1. Male or female, Single
2. Filipino Citizen
3. Physically fit
4. Morally upright and has no derogatory record
5. Aged 16 and not more than 20 years old by Dec 31 of the year of examination
6. Maybe a high school or college graduate or candidate for graduation from both
7. Minimum height of 5 ft. 4 in. (162.5 cm) for MALE and 5 ft. 2 in. (157.5 cm) for FEMALE applicants
9. Has never been officially admitted at MAAP.
NOTE: Strictly comply with qualification requirements. Inaccurate records may disqualify an applicant.